The Call for Sessions for the 2022 EAA Conference has opened with the deadline of the 11th November. This will be held in Budapest from 31st August – 3rd September 2022 and is planned to be a face-to-face event with some virtual participation. The themes for the next meeting are:
1. Archaeologists and Archaeology Here and Now
3. The Carpathian Basin: Integration, Mobility and Diversity
4. Polis, Empire, League and Beyond – Living in Interconnected Societies
5. Climate Change and Socioenvironmental Perspectives
6. A Decade after the ‘Third Science Revolution in Archaeology’
Registration for the event is scheduled to open in mid-October.
See the Conference website for further information.