The the 27th EAA Annual Meeting, EAA 2021, will be held from 6th-11th September. Hosted by the Johanna Mestorf Academy in Kiel Germany, the event will be virtual. This year’s themes are:
1. Widening horizons through human-environment interconnections
2. Pandemics and climate change: responses to global challenges
3. The new normality of heritage management and museums in post-Covid times
4. Globalisation and archaeology
5. Assembling archaeological theory and the archaeological sciences
6. Material culture studies and societies
7. From global to local: Baltic-Pontic studies.
ARIADNEplus and SEADDA have had a paper accepted (under theme 3) for the following joint session:
#476 Understanding and Expanding Capacity in Archaeological Data Management beyond Western Europe which will take place on the 8th September from 11:00 ‐ 16:30 CEST. More details.