The (online) DANS Data Trail Workshop: “Data Management Tools for Archaeologists – How can the European ARIADNEplus Project help you?” will take place on Tuesday, March 29, 15:30 – 17:00 CET.
The ARIADNEplus project has developed online tools to assist archaeologists who want to (or are obliged to) make a Data Management Plan (DMP). We are offering the following assistance:
- a protocol for Archaeological Data Management, a standard Data Management Plan (DMP) for archaeological research based on the principle of “comply or explain”
- a DMP template for archaeologists, based on the Horizon Europe requirements
- a DMP Researcher Template for archaeological datasets, compliant with the Horizon 2020 requirements.
- a guidance document for Archaeological Data Management with lots of recommendations and good practices.
The workshop aims to introduce the tools to archaeologists and data professionals, provide the opportunity to try them out, and collect feedback on their functionality and usability.
- Peter Doorn (Senior Researcher, DANS, Netherlands)
- Hella Hollander (Manager Data Station Archaeology, DANS, Netherlands)
- Paola Ronzino (Senior Researcher, Project Manager of ARIADNEplus, PIN, Italy)
This workshop will be online and held in English. There is no charge for this workshop but registration is obligatory. You can register and find more information on the event page.